Most Likely Areas of Transformation?
“The biggest transformation is the connectivity of our customers to their consumption.”
The Utilities industry is journeying through an exciting time due to the expansive use of digital technology and data. We caught up with some industry leaders’ at our Future of Utilities: Smart Energy conference to ask for their take on what areas in particular could experience the biggest change.
- Rebecca Sedler, Director of I&C, EDF Energy
- Kerry Maisey, Director of Smart Integration, Drax Power
- Lizzie Hieron, Managing Director, Social Energy
- Andrew Roper, DSO Director, SSEN
- Bill Bullen, CEO, Utilita Energy
OUR FLAGSHIP CONFERENCE
Future of Utilities Summit, held in London every March is the the UK’s Leading Energy & Water Summit.
It attracts over 400 delegates and C-level speakers from both the Energy and Water industries.