Change is inevitable as the transition towards net zero gathers pace. Large suppliers throughout Europe and the world face profound strategic decisions on whether to reorganise themselves as net zero leaders now, or risk being left behind by agile and ambitious challengers.
This webinar explores the technological and operational aspects of transformation facing European suppliers today as pressure grows to digitise and to deliver for customers and the planet.
- It’s time to transform: why is there an urgent need for transformation in the energy supply sector?
- Staying ahead of the game: what strategies can energy suppliers employ to embrace net zero leadership and maintain competitiveness?
- Defining the right culture: what cultural shifts are vital for successful transformation, and how can they be instilled throughout an organisation?
- Delivering for the customer: how can suppliers maintain a customer-centric approach during transformation?
- Unlocking digital potential: how will digitalisation enable suppliers to align sustainability goals with customer needs?
- Taking a smarter approach: what role can innovative technology play in large-scale operational transformation?
- Managing the bigger picture: what challenges arise from synchronising technological and operational transformation?
- Keeping pace in energy supply: how can suppliers keep up with the evolving energy landscape?
Watch to gain insight on:
- Enacting agile and ambitious transformation in energy supply.
- How to keep customers at the heart of your transformation strategy.
- Identifying and implementing the right technology for operational excellence.
Vice President of Operations, OVO Energy
Head of Propositions and Pricing, Eneco
Chief Product Officer, Kaluza
Kaluza is the leading intelligent energy platform powering the future of energy. From revolutionising billing to smart electric vehicle charging, Kaluza’s SaaS technology is empowering some of the biggest energy suppliers to better serve millions of customers. Its live data platform transforms supplier operations, reducing cost to serve and boosting customer engagement. Powered by Kaluza, suppliers can invest in innovating for tomorrow’s customers and drive decarbonisation with smart, low carbon technologies that not only reduce energy bills, but lay the foundations for a more flexible energy system.
For more information, visit https://www.kaluza.com/