Tackling rising customer expectations without inflating costs
Reducing cost, time, and manual effort for senior utility executives
Customer expectations are rising across the board which can make it difficult when margins or allowed returns are tight. Until now, delivering excellence heightened cost pressures but companies are beginning to take advantage of efficiency savings across the value chain to prevent waste and divert resources towards value-adding activities.
Chief Executive Officer, Bristol Water
Chief Financial Officer, Enel Americas
Head of Solutions and Architecture, EDF Energy
Contact Centre Industry Leader, UiPath
- Taking stock on the current status quo: where do the greatest inefficiencies lie?
- Understanding the technology landscape: what solutions are out there that enable customer support to go the extra mile?
- Reducing manual effort in customer interactions: devoting more agent time to empathy
- Interacting seamlessly with industry third parties: how can automation help?
- To what extent is the UK energy crisis an example of why efficiency gains must be prioritised?
- Is automation the key to achieving an affordable, Net Zero transition?
- Just the tip of the iceberg: What will change as utilities transition towards hyper-efficiency?
UiPath has a vision to deliver the Fully Automated Enterprise™, one where companies use automation to unlock their greatest potential. Only UiPath offers an end-to-end platform for automation, combining the leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution with a full suite of capabilities that enable every organization to scale digital business operations at unprecedented speed.
Visit the website here.