Redefining the utilities customer experience
Reassuring, retaining and catering to the customer in unprecedented times
Join this webinar to uncover key practical steps you can take to create an agile CX strategy to adapt and pre-empt disruptive shocks.
The panel discusses:
- How are customer demands changing?
- Standing out from the crowd: strategies for differentiation on commodity products
- Creating a unique, personalised experience: what does good look like?
- How can the industry ensure that the transformation benefits all customers, especially the vulnerable?
- Unlocking the new digital playing-field: navigating the path to success
- Upgrading legacy systems and approaches: restart or piecemeal
- Building a company culture that facilitates a rapid pace of change
- Catalyst or inhibitor: how was Covid-19 impacted digital transformation timelines?
- How can predictive analytics enhance customer experiences?
- Looking towards the future: how can companies prepare to serve the customer of 2030 and beyond?
The panel of experts:
Shaunna Berendsen, Head of Innovation Engagement, Anglian Water
Phil Reid, Head of Buildings and Complex Structures, Tractebel-ENGIE
Penelope Hope, Chief Commercial Officer, Rebel Energy
Neil Greathead, Chief Customer Officer, Smart Communications
Nick Umney, Technical Director, Salesforce
Smart Communications™ is the only provider of a customer conversations management platform. More than 500 global brands rely on Smart Communications to deliver smarter conversations across the entire lifecycle—empowering them to succeed in today’s digital-focused, customer-driven world while also simplifying processes and operating more efficiently. This is what it means to scale the conversation. Smart Communications is headquartered in the UK and serves its customers from offices located across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. The Smart Communications platform includes the enterprise-scale customer communications management power of SmartCOMM™, forms transformation capabilities made possible by SmartIQTM and the trade documentation expertise of SmartDX™.
Salesforce Industries, formerly Vlocity, is a leading provider of industry-specific cloud and mobile software for the world’s top communications, media and entertainment, energy, utilities, insurance, health, and public sector organizations. Salesforce Industries possesses deep expertise in vertical industries, enabling organizations to digitally transform, simply and seamlessly. Leveraging industry-specific processes and data models across any channel, Salesforce Industries helps customers increase sales and digital adoption, improve service, marketing agility, and operational efficiencies.
For more information, visit the webite
While you’re here…
Check out our upcoming event!
Future of Utilities: The Virtual Sessions
Virtual Episodes across June & July
Getting from the pandemic to Net Zero will require huge transformation from the energy and water sectors, so over four sessions – Customer, EVs, Water & Room 101, we have assembled a fantastic line-up of speakers to prepare you for that monumental journey.
Basil Scarsella, Chief Executive Officer, UK Power Networks
Heidi Mottram CBE, Chief Executive Officer, Northumbrian Water
Colin Skellett, Chief Executive Officer, Wessex Water
Juliet Davenport, Chief Executive Officer, Good Energy