Energy retail for tomorrow’s customer: personalised, real-time, easy
This webinar will bring together senior utilities executives to explore how technology can improve your customer experience whilst lowering your operating costs.
For energy retailers, profit margins have always been tight, but the recent crises are squeezing them to the extreme. High call volumes mean high cost-to-serve so the need to enable customer self-service and improve support centre efficiencies has never been clearer. Delivering a personalised, real-time, and easy digital experience can help utilities boost retention and engagement, and avoid costly calls. While rethinking support centre operating models and systems can pave the way to excellent customer care that is cheaper to run, if customers decide to pick up the phone.
Chief Customer Contact Officer, Utilita Energy
Director of Policy & Sustainability, Kaluza
Chief Customer Officer, Ecotricity
Customer Experience & Complaints Director, OVO Energy
- Does improving customer experience always increase costs? Building customer journeys that minimise cost-to-serve
- Mapping out existing customer journeys: where is churn typically highest?
- Moving from reactive to proactive issue handling
- Smoothing the seam between self-service and assisted service: ensuring agents have the right information in real-time
- Transforming the contact centre: choosing a model that works
- How will the role of the supplier shift in the energy system of the future?
Kaluza is an intelligent energy platform able to connect and optimise millions of smart domestic devices to enhance the energy system with new flexibility. Using machine learning, the technology responds in real time to grid supply, weather and pricing data, and combines it with customer preferences to actively manage energy storage and charging patterns.
Visit the website here.